Windows Vista Settings
If you have windows vista installed on computer then you will need to register few supporting files after setup get installed.
Please follow below steps to do.
- Turning User Account Control On or Off
You can turn User Account Control off for your account by following these steps:
- Click Start and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, click User Accounts heading and then click User Accounts again.
- On the User Accounts page, click Turn User Account Control Off.
- When you click Turn User Account Control Off, you are prompted for permissions.
- To disable User Account Control, clear the Use User Account Control checkbox. Click OK.
- You will need to restart your computer for this change to take affect.
Control Panel > User Accounts and Family Safety > User Accounts and click Turn User Account Control on or off.
Download and Register Supporting files for software
To register supporting files you will need to download windows vista patch for the software please click on below link to download the patch.
How to run Patch?
Downloaded file will be in zipped format. You will need to extract it. Kindly extract the files by right clicking on the file and open the new extracted folder. Extracted folder name will be 'Vista Patch'. Now open this and you will see followings two content in the folder.
- Supporting files
To register files you will need to double click on 'WinReg.exe' file. It will register all the supporting files for windows vista and after completion of process it will show you the message for total number of register files. If any error comes in registering files then please press ok and then let be process get completed itself.
Causes of Error
It might be possible that you have not 'Turn off the User Account Control' or you have already open our software in computer. Please check both things and again try to register it by above steps.
Now you can start IAP Pediatric software.